Friday, April 16, 2010

Cross Promote on the Glow-in-the-Dark Radio Podcast!

Next Friday marks the 100th episode of my Glow-in-the-Dark Radio podcast! I started the podcast back in September of 2006 to get my book VATICAN ASSASSIN out. It faded for a bit in 2008, but came back strong in late 2009, and has now made it up to a hundred. I'm currently presenting the remastered chapters of my science fiction adventure Vatican Assassin.

All that is background for my invitation to cross-promote your podcast, website, book or current project while I shamelessly ask for you to congratulate me on reaching my 100th podcast episode wink.gif

Interested? Please record a short promo - tell us who you are, promote your latest thing and give a web address. Then wish me, Mike Luoma, congratulations on reaching the 100th episode of the Glow-in-the-Dark Radio podcast. Doesn't need to be too long or elaborate.

By the way, my last name is pronounced Loo-OH-mah. It's Finnish smile.gif

I'm hoping to run a few of these throughout next Friday's anniversary special. If you'd like to be a part of it, please send me an mp3 of your greeting/promo before next Thursday night at midnight PDT - Send it to: glowinthedarkradio@gmail.com

Would love to have you on the podcast!

Mike Luoma

No comments:

Post a Comment