Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Pi-Con Schedule!

8 Pi-Con is coming! After taking a year off, the Pi-Con folks are moving their con from August to the end of June - the location's still the same - join me at this great little con June 27-29th at the Holiday Inn in Enfield, CT. More here: http://pi-con.org/

So far, this is what my panel and reading schedule looks like for 8Pi-Con:

Fri 9:00pm     Being and Superbeing

Sat 11:00am   The Many Roads of Publishing 101 (moderating)

Sat 1:00pm     Has Star Wars Ruined SF?

Sat 5:00pm     Reading (sharing time with Lisa Evans)

I may be on some panels on Sunday - will let you know if that happens.

Pi-Con is a great first convention - it's small enough that it's not too intimidating, yet geeky enough that it's an authentic con to its core, the real deal experience. I've been attending since they invited me to be a guest and panelist at 2 Pi-Con. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment