Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Join me at 7 Pi-Con This Weekend!

I love heading down to Pi-Con every summer - my favorite little convention, it's held in the Pioneer Valley every August. I've been attending since they invited me to 2Pi-Con. Pi-Con is all about Geek Culture - I go for Science Fiction and Comics, but there's so much more! Check out their site: http://pi-con.org

I'll be doing a reading from my upcoming new novel Alibi Jones and the Sunrise of Hur Saturday night at 7pm, as well as joining in as a panelist on several cool topics - "Dancing Around Time Travel" - "So You Want To Write A Series" - "Comic Books As Modern Mythology" - "Building A Better God" - "Religion In Science Fiction" - "Which Way To the Barsoom" - "Self Publishing" & "A Song Of Ice And Fire"

Hope to see you this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment