Sunday, October 28, 2012

Book "Birth" Announcement

Been sending out my good news! Here's the "birth announcement" email:


Hope you don't mind a note from me about my new novel – my books are like my babies – this is a kind of "birth" announcement! I'm proudly announcing the wide release of my new science fiction adventure Alibi Jones and The Sunrise of Hur!

A mediator for the Solar Alliance in the 2130s, Alibi Jones is searching for a stolen Dakhur artifact - the golden tiara with a blood red gem, The Sunrise of Hur. It's a cultural treasure, the property and pride of the Dakhur race. Unfortunately, Alibi isn't supposed to land on the planet he most wants to investigate – Kismet, home of the crime lord Rene Laveillur, who has claimed Alibi's on-and-off girlfriend Katerina Ramsey as his property. Alibi's warned – he lands on Kismet, he's a dead man!

Alibi Jones and The Sunrise of Hur is now available in paperback & for your Kindle at Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Alibi-Jones-The-Sunrise-Hur/dp/1300203315/

There's already a nice 5-star review there: "This book is the second in the Alibi Jones series, but you won't have to read the first book for this to be a good read (and make sense!). ...The story is well written, and you will lose yourself in the characters as they struggle with personal issues while trying to do the right thing. Without giving spoilers, the ending will leave you wanting more."

I'm still doing everything publishing and promotion-wise myself and so appreciate any help in spreading the word you can offer. Maybe there's someone you know who likes science fiction to whom you could forward this email? Or if you feel like it, perhaps you could post a link on facebook or Twitter, or G+? My website http://glowinthedarkradio.com has info and links to all the places the book is on sale. There's also a link there for my podcast - I read the chapters of the new novel as a free audio book each week on Glow-in-the-Dark Radio: http://glowinthedarkradio.podomatic.com. Give a listen if you have a chance.

Thanks for letting me share my good news with you!

Onward...

No comments:

Post a Comment