Thursday, June 18, 2009

Writing... some I can share...

Been crazy busy writing, figure why stop while it's flowing!

Just a reminder that you can get 10% off my books at Lulu.com through the end of the month. Just got to my store: http://stores.lulu.com/mikeluoma. Click on any title, add them to your cart, and then, when you are checking out, use the code JUNECONTEST10. Lulu will take 10% off of your order! But this special offer ends on June 30th.

I'm 2/3rds way through writing the romantic comedy, with an artist just starting to work on that.
May be ready to unveil the Super hero project soon...
Also writing some scripts for some shorts for Earthbound comics, using one of their characters, for one of their anthology titles. I've found it incredibly freeing to write this character, talk about flowing! I've come up with three six page short stories for them, just finishing up the third one.

Wrote a comic book review today for Marvel's "War of Kings: Ascension" issue #3. I'm really enjoying this miniseries! This third issue really surprised me in its depth. I had a chance to review it for Cosmic Book News. If you'd like to check it out, it's here:

http://cosmicbooknews.com/reviews/wokasc3review


And Alibi Jones is now in the hands of my proof reader friends! Can't wait to find out what they think, and get their corrections. Getting there...

No comments:

Post a Comment