Saturday, November 06, 2010

New Podcast Episode Broke in Two!

It didn't so much as break as I divided it in two myself when I discovered it had come out over an hour long! And it's already Part two of Chapter 18!

Chapter Eighteen of Vatican Ambassador  my Science Fiction Adventure & Free audiobook. BC meets with The Eldest of the Eldred - the leader and oldest member of the alien race responsible for the plague killing off humankind... and discovers so much more about who we are and our place in the universe! In news -  My new comic book Good Samaritan: Unto Dust is OUT! and Spacebound #1 with my short Alibi Jones: Blind Eye with art by Meisha is also out now from Earthbound Comics!! Both are available online at Indy Planet and on the shelves of Burlington, Vermont's Earth Prime Comics

So here are parts A and B of episode 128 of my Glow-in-the-Dark Radio Podcast:



No comments:

Post a Comment