Friday, May 09, 2014

My Balticon Schedule

In case you haven't heard, I'm going to be a guest and panelist at Balticon 48 this year - http://Balticon.org. It's my first time at Balticon - very much looking forward to it! I'm going to be on six panels over the course of the weekend of May 23rd - 26th at the Hunt Valley Inn:

Friday - 
Podcasting -- Where to Begin - 4 pm - Derby

Saturday - 
Podiobooks: Why should I give my work away for free - 10 am - Chesapeake
Writing for Comics and Writer/Artist Collaborations - 4 pm - Belmont         

Sunday - 
no panels

Monday -
Collaborating - 9 am - Parlor 1026
Pay It Forward - 11 am - Salon C
Beta Readers - 12 noon - Chesapeake

This is a draft schedule, so it's subject to change, but there's at least an idea of what I'm up to...

No comments:

Post a Comment