Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hear the New Edits!

Started doing one of things I've known needed doing - re-editing the middle audiobook chapters of VATICAN ASSASSIN. As they're now appearing in an encore presentation on my podcast, the time seems right. And, as I said, it's been needed.  It's not re-editing the audiobook chapters for content, but to improve the flow of the read.

When originally recorded and edited, I used more of a radio commercial approach to editing the audio content, with tight edits and compacted spacing - sort of the opposite approach to what an audiobook requires. So, I'm now going back and allowing the content to breathe, carefully restoring space and air and adjusting the flow for better listening. It's a time consuming process.

Ultimately, I'll release the newly fixed chapters in audiobook form. For now, however, the only place you can hear these now fixed up audiobook chapters is on my Glow-in-the-Dark Radio podcast!

Chapters 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16 have all been restored in the last two weeks, the new versions replacing older cuts in episodes 311-314. Give a listen!

http://glowinthedarkradio.podomatic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment